While at Isobar, I was part of a team who had the task of redesigning Hospira.com. The website hadn’t been updated in several years (see before screen grab, second image) and we were challenge to not only make the website more usable for the general personas of Hospira, but also internal sales teams for product inventory. We first started with research, learning the ins and outs of Hospira and the medical products they output. We then started sketching high level IA/page layouts. We then took our sketches into wireframes, then visual designs. What you see on this page is the final output of our designs through many iterations of working with Hospira. Our work is still live today, at Hospira.com.